Cattail Cove State Park
- Campsite reservations for this park can be made online 24/7 or during business hours contact the Reservation Call Center at (520) 586-228.
- All visitors are required to register and pay fees upon entry of the Park.
- Limit of two vehicles allowed per campsite.
- Check-in time is 2:00 pm.
- Check-out time is Noon.
- Maximum stay in campground is two weeks. Campers are required to leave the park for 15 days. (See Ranger for winter months)
- Limit of 6 adults per site. (14 years and older are considered an adult) No more than 10 people total.
- Leave something in your site to demonstrate occupancy at all times or site maybe forfeited.
- Vehicles arriving prior to 6:00 am (Arizona Time) must pay for previous night.
- Camping is only permitted in designated sites.
- Quiet hours are strictly enforced from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am. No loud music at any time.
- Pets are not allowed on developed beaches at any time.
- Pets must be restrained on a 6 ft. leash and attended to at all times.
- Please pick up after your pet.
- Pet run and Doggie beach are available. See Ranger or Camp Host for details.
- Possessing or igniting fireworks is illegal in Arizona.
- The use of firearms and weapons is prohibited.
- Glass containers are not allowed on the beaches.
- Obey all boating regulations.
- Swim only in designated areas.
- Legal drinking age in Arizona is 21.
- Drive only on designated roads. 10 m.p.h. speed limit in the park.
- Alamo Lake
- Buckskin Mountain
- Cattail Cove
- Lake Havasu
- River Island
- Yuma Quartermaster Depot
- Yuma Territorial Prison
- Dead Horse Ranch
- Fort Verde
- Red Rock
- Riordan Mansion
- Slide Rock
- Verde River Greenway
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum
- Fool Hollow Lake
- Lost Dutchman
- Lyman Lake
- Tonto Natural Bridge